COVID-19: What We Are Doing
November 30, -0001
We provide home comfort to hundreds of people across Ontario every month. This means that our employees have interactions with multiple people every day. Improving home comfort is what we do, and there is no way around this.
The health and safety of our customers and employees have always been our highest priority. That is why we are taking extra precautions in response to COVID-19. Here is what we are currently doing, and what you can help us do, to keep everyone comfortable in their homes.
As of March 13, the Risk to Canada is low according to Canadian health officials.
What We Are Doing:
- Maintaining visitor logs at our offices
- Promoting proper hand washing to all employees
- Use of health and safety gear, such as masks and gloves, when performing the installation in your home
What You Can Do:
- Tell us if you are experiencing any of these symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
- Tell us if you have recently returned from a high-risk country, including:
- South Korea
- Sanitize your home before and after our visit
- Practice good hygiene, including frequent handwashing
You can read more about COVID-19 on Ontario’s official website.